CO2 Gas Supplier
Om Air Special Gases are a leading liquid and compressed forms renowned carbon dioxide (CO2) gas manufacturer, supplier in Faridabad and Delhi NCR, India. We are the on of leading co2 gas supplier in Faridabad, India. We manufacture gas using high-quality chemical compounds and the latest processing techniques. With an unrivaled national footprint and robust infrastructure, we offer unmatched supply and flexible delivery modes for all your carbon di oxide gas needs.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a slightly toxic, odorless, colorless gas with a faint sharp odour and a sour taste. In air, Concentrations of carbon dioxide is about 0.038% by volume. Co2 sublimation temperature is -78.5°C (-109.2°F). Sublimation temperature means the temperature at which a solid form of a substance directly converts in to gaseous form of the substance without going into the intermediate liquid form. Carbon di Oxide liquid, gas, and solid are available in different purity grades to meet the specific requirement of diverse industries.
|Chemical Formula||Type||Dencity||Molecular Mass|
|Co2||Slightly toxic, Odorless, Colorless||770 kg/m3 (liquid at 56 atm and 20 °C), 1.977 kg/m3 (gas at 1 atm and 0 °C)||44.0094 g/mol|
Uses of Carbon Dioxide
Carbon dioxide (Co2) is supply as compressed in a cylinder or as a liquid. It is available in various volumes and in different purity grades. It is mostly used in labrotory, aviation, food industry and many others. There are some uses of carbon di oxide.
- It is use to create artificial snow in the entertainment industry.
- It is widely used in greenhouse farming and gardening.
- Carbon dioxide is main ingredient in soft drinks to gives the fizz and sparkle.
- It is use as a shielding during MIG welding process.
- It is use for rapid freezing and chilling in the food industry.
- CO2 is also use in advance mosquito repellent machine.
- Liquid carbon dioxide is used in fire fighting equipment’s to stop fire.
- It is also used to achieve consistent flavor, carbonation, and taste for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage production.
These are some of the common uses of carbon dioxide (CO2). There are various other ways in which co2 gas can be used in a particular industry or process. Our teams of industry professionals including procuring agents and quality controllers ensure that client’s specifications are met. For expert advice on your respective industrial or commercial application, please feel free to Contact Us.