Helium Gas Supplier / He Gas Supplier
Om Air Special Gases are a leading liquid and compressed forms renowned industrial helium gas supplier in Faridabad and Delhi NCR, India. This is a colorless, odorless and tasteless inert gas which has no toxic properties, It is present in atmosphere at a very low concentration of 5.2 PPM by volume and secound lightest elements after hydrogen. This is a rare gas and highly valued in the market, it is 1/7 as heavy as air. It is found in minute proportions in the atmosphere, less than 0.001% in air. It has a boiling point is -268.9° C (-452.0° F). It can also be found in certain natural gas fields, where it is caused by the natural radioactive decay of heavy elements in the Earth’s crust, especially uranium and thorium. This is extracted from the natural gas field, where the concentration is more than 0.1%, which is sold in liquid and gaseous form.
Om Air Special Gases offers liquid helium and compressed helium gas in a variety of purities and in various modes of supply around the world thanks to our network of storage and transfill facilities. We offer cryogenic recovery of crude helium from natural gas, refining, liquefaction and high-purity helium (> 99.999%) of crude helium in pressure swing adoption (PSA) units and field-proven processing and production for production. It is stored at a temperature of about -270 C.
0.1786 g/L at stp (0 °C and 101.325 kPa)
0.125 g/cm3 when liquid, at b.p.
|Maximum Impurities in PPM by Volume
Helium Gas Uses
Helium-enhanced alloys are used during open arc welding of aluminum, stainless steel, copper and magnesium alloys to form passive gas shields and to prevent oxidation. Adding helium generally increases the fluidity and travel speed of the weld pool.
- Helium-enhanced alloys are used during open arc welding of aluminum, stainless steel, copper, and magnesium alloys to form passive gas shields and to prevent oxidation. Adding helium generally increases the fluidity and travel speed of the weld pool.
- He gas is used as a cooling medium for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), and the superconducting magnets in MRI scanners and NMR spectrometers.
- It is used to keep satellite instruments cool and was used to cool the liquid oxygen and hydrogen that powered the Apollo space vehicles.
- Helium (He) gas for balloons, weather balloons, and airships, Because of its low density.
- Because it is very nonreactive, helium is used to provide an inert protective atmosphere for making fiber optics and semiconductors, and for arc welding.
- Helium is also used to detect leaks, such as in-car air-conditioning systems, and because it diffuses quickly it is used to inflate car airbags after impact.
- A mixture of 80% helium and 20% oxygen is used as an artificial atmosphere for deep-sea divers and others working under pressurized conditions.
- Helium-neon gas lasers are used to scan bar codes in supermarket checkouts. A new use for helium is a helium-ion microscope that gives better image resolution than a scanning electron microscope.
These are some common uses of He gas. There is veracious others uses of helium gas cylinder particulate industries and process. For more information, please feel free to contact us.
Most Common FAQs
Helium is a chemical element with the symbol He and atomic number 2. It is a colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, inert. It is one of the noble gases of group O in the periodic table.